Sunday, April 29, 2012

Anchor's Up!

  Hey guys hope you are having an awesome weekend! We had some friends over Friday night and we had lots of fun! I feel like I actually start hanging out with more people at summertime because everyone is in a good mood. The next day my fiance Cameron and I had a relaxing day together just playing with our dogs and then going out to lunch. Sorry the pictures are blurry, I misplaced my SD card when I was cleaning up and I had to take them on my ipod instead of my camera. Of course a couple hours later I found it! I have a few pictures of Cam with our dogs Triden and Brody. Triden is adorable and loves to jump into Cameron's arms to feel like a little princess!









shorts: Target
shirt: Dressbarn
shoes: Big Lots
necklace: Bosswear
lipstick: Merle Norman Luxiva Terra Rosa

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

your shoes are so cute

Heather said...

love that necklace.

Unknown said...

hello Rachel!!thanks for your comment!beautiful pictures,i love your hair!!!
shoppingtherapy153.blogspot.com

Malgoose ♥ said...

I like the top!

you look good with your hair straight :)

Unknown said...

you look adorable with your fiance. love those pants, and great hair!!


have a great week!

xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

Unknown said...

Thanks! Yeah I love when my hair is straight, I just need to practice getting it super straight because I suck at getting all the kinks out!!

Mary Ann said...

What a cute dog! Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and say hello. ;-)

Yola Thorp said...

Cute photos.

xx,
www.yolathorp.com

Bravoe Runway said...

Those shorts are adorable! I really like the pattern and glad you found the card.

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I love this outfit!!! I adore that frill top!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

Fashion Land said...

nice shoes :)

Unknown said...

Cute outfit :) perfect for summer.. i still love the hair so much .. it totally u :)

UnA said...

love your hair! you are so cute

xoxo

Antonella C’est Moi said...

love this outfit!!
LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
TWITTER

Marcela Gmd said...

You look so pretty!!!
Thank you so much for your comment!!
Maybe we can follow each other? What do you think?
Besos, desde España, Marcela♥