Friday, April 20, 2012

Gold Rush

  It has been really rainy lately and I have been loving it. Sure I enjoy when it is super sunny outside, but I also find it really pretty when it is stormy out .  I love when the wind is so strong it feels like it could carry you somewhere. Today was the perfect combination of these kind of days. It started out super windy and rainy, but then turned sunny. I was so excited to wear this gold sweater I got for free at a recent Forever 21 sale! I love chunky knit sweaters but it is extra cute with the sequins in it! I also  created another cute nail look! I was trying to go for "Strawberry Fields". Notice my little attempt at a strawberry lol!











sweater: Forever 21
shirt: Aeropastle
jeans: Kohl's
shoes: Bosswear
belt: Target
lipstick: Revlon lip butter in Peach Parfait
nails Sally Hansen Nailgrowth white tip and Sinful Colors Thimbleberry

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

love these mint pants

lucia m said...

loving the pants!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Heather said...

cute earrings!!

Bunnie said...

Lovelovelove those pants

xo, Haylee
http://www.dolledupdaily.com

BEAUTYEDITER.COM – Beauty Blog said...

I really like it. so chic.

xoxo,
style diaries

Kirsty said...

Cute nails :P Love the mint green pants!

cecylia said...

the mint jjeans are divine too!! Love the gold jumper :)
xx

Antonella C’est Moi said...

Love your mint jeans...so cute!!!!

Elegantesque said...

I like your earrings !

Kisses
Hannah

Come and take part ! (French Beauty Brand)
CAUDALIE GIVEAWAY // CONCOURS CAUDALIE (INTERNATIONAL)

Natalie said...

i have a pair of mint pants too!!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Bravoe Runway said...

Love the mint jeans and the gold sweater!

Style-Delights said...

such a pretty color of jeans! Love the earrings and the nails too! Beautiful! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
-Jyoti
Style-Delights Blog
Let's Twitter Together
NY Style Examiner

Yara Simón said...

The pants are so cute!

Unknown said...

Thank you everyone for the sweet words! Yeah the jeans are super cute, but they are also comfortable!

Natalie said...

i love the paints!! i have the exact same color!!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com