Sunday, April 1, 2012

Texas Wedding

  Cameron (my fiance) and I got back from our vacation in Texas this morning. The week flew by really quickly, but we had a great time seeing his family and attending his older sister's Natasha's wedding.  The wedding was lovely and the reception was alot of fun. I absolutely love dancing and so I spent most of the night dancing with everyone.  Other than the wedding, we went to Joe's Crab Shack which is a delicious seafood restaurant to celebrate Casandra's (Cam's younger sister) and my birthday, since we weren't together for our actual birthdays (Jan 8- hers and Jan 9- mine). It was sunny and hot there, and I actually got to wear bootie shorts, cute skirts and sunglasses.  It was disappointing to leave the heat and our last plane ride had extreme turbulence because we got caught in a heavy snowfall and it even seemed to hydroplane as we were landing. I have a couple outfits to show you guys but I thought I would show you one every couple of days. Here's a few wedding pics!









dress: Deb
necklace: Walmart
ring: Forever 21

12 comments:

Camelia said...

Looks like so much fun! Those photos are lovely! Turbulence is the worst, I just came back from Paris, and we had bad turbulence at the end of the flight, it was horrible stomach drops. Anywho, you all look gorgeous! :)

Paulina Zwierzchowska said...

Dress!! it is very beautiful, you look great!!:)

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

OMG! What a fab wedding!! And you look great!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

Cindy said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Everyone is beautiful!

xoxo,

http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/

Cindy

Squared said...

very cool pics hun! Looks like you had a lot of fun!! Come by and let's follow each other! I'd love to do that and stay in touch ;)!! xxx

lapetiteblonde said...

ohh so nice post dear!!
so prettys them!!
xoxo=)

A "cheery" disposition said...

I love the colors in your dress.

Heather said...

Glad you liked Texas:) Sometimes I wish I could leave here though! lol my husband loves joes crab shack!

Antonella C’est Moi said...

Great pics!!!

Unknown said...

Yes,it was so fun! At first I was nervous because it was a big wedding and there were alot of people I didn't know. I'm shy lol. But it was really fun to take pics with people and dance! People said I looked like a doll lol!

Malgoose ♥ said...

the other day I saw this movie called 'Oldschool'. somehow you guys remind me of it.

greetings!

Gosia =)

Sazi Efionayi said...

these r great pictures

http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/