Saturday, April 21, 2012

Playful Saturday

  So excited because tonight we are having a party at our house! We are celebrating my sister's boyfriend's brother's (Jeffery) birthday (lol that sounds complicated.) Not like full on ragers lol! Just 8-15 people having somes drinks, listening to music, and playing card games. I always love getting together with people and I have always loved throwing parties. Even in high school I threw parties where my friends and I would dance, play football, go swimming or watch scary movies. When we have casual parties I like to dress up a little but I also like to be comfortable.  This slip dress was actually given to me on my birthday from my sister and I finally got a chance to wear it! What are your favorite things to do at parties?








dress/rings: Forever 21
tank top/leggings: Macy's
shoes/belt: Target
necklace: from my sister and her boyfriend R.J.

22 comments:

Unknown said...

cute jewelry! and love your dress!

delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

Heather said...

you look beautiful!

JustPatience said...

Love the color of your dress. You look cute.

www.justpatience.com

Sara said...

Your dress is so pretty! you look so cute overall!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Elegantesque said...

Cute outfit ! love the jumping photo !

Kisses

Hannah

Elegantesque Blog


take part if you want !
CAUDALIE GIVEAWAY // CONCOURS CAUDALIE (INTERNATIONAL)

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I love you jewelry and that dress look great on you!

Antonella C’est Moi said...

amazing outfit!! :)
LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
TWITTER

Unknown said...

Amazing colours!! x

Malgoose ♥ said...

amazing color of the dress! it so fits ur hair!

abt the party things: drink, drink, drink :P

Hair Extensions said...

Perfect summer wear..white tess paired with blue jeans.

PinaR said...

Like your Outfit..

Greats from Germany

Pinar

Unknown said...

hi, r! you look amazing! gorgeous dress.. and love your poses. love that color!
hope all is well!

xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy.com

sadee said...

i love green
beautiful post love it
you have very interesting blog
follow back please
♥ SadeeStyle ♥
www.sadeestyle.net
http://thefashionville.blogspot.com/

Johanna L. said...

Such a beautiful dress :) It looks so very pretty on you, great color :) xoxo ♥

Unknown said...

You look great!

http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com

xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks! I am loving greens and turquoises lately.

Natalie said...

i love the turquoise dress...specially the ending of the dress!!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Antonella C’est Moi said...

So cute!!!have a nice week baby!!!!

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

I love small get togethers like that, hope you had a fun time. and cute dress :)

Johanna L. said...

Followed you back :) Gotta support each other, right? ;) xoxo ♥

Unknown said...

I loved your look rachel! xoxo

Squared said...

thank you!! Your dress is so pretty!