Thursday, April 12, 2012

Kourtney Kardashian Leopard Tights

  It was a gorgeous day! I love when it is warm yet breezy and sunny yet cloudy. One of the most perfect days! I got these leopard tights in November because I wanted to recreate Kourtney's look, but I kept putting it off. Finally got around to creating this adorable look! I think now it is warmer, I'll be more motivated to do cuter looks! Please let me know if there is any celebrity looks you want to see!










romper: Hertiage 1981 ($8)                              Kourtney's romper: Kardashian Kollection ($90)
tights: Forever 21 ($8.80)                                tights: Wolford ($345)
belt: Foever 21 ($6.80)                                    belt: Kardahina Kollection
boots: George ($26.50)                                    booties: YSL
sunnies: Forever 21 ($6.80)                             sunnies: Prada
purse: ($8 on sale)                                          purse: Chanel
total look: $64.90                                            just her tights and romper: $435

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

very sexy tights

Heather said...

Those shoes are hot!!! Wherever you live look beautiful:)

Encarna said...

The tighs are super hot! nice look!

The Black Pearl Blog said...

The tights are so nice and so sexy x

Anonymous said...

Great look!
And.... fantastic nails, I love it!
Kisses and thanks for visit my blog sweety!

Antonella C’est Moi said...

love your shoes..so amazing!!
LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
TWITTER

Bronzed Humanity said...

Cute! Great jumper!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Shop Blue Vanilla