Saturday, April 14, 2012

My Nail Spring 2012 Collection!











I have some fun, bright/ neon/ pastel nails to show you guys! Hope it with give you inspiration for Spring Nail Trends! Thanks for watching! Please let me know what your favorite nailpolish is!

Nina Ultra Pro Punki Pink (neon pink)
Nina Ultra Pro Orange Flame (bright orange)
Sinful Colors 24/7 (bubblegum pink)
Revlon Classy (pinky peach)
Revlon Flirt (purplish pink)
Revlon Charming (lilac)
Revlon Dreamer (sky blue)
Sinful Colors Be Happy (greenish pastel blue)
Maybelline Color Show Shocking Seas (medium periwinkle blue)
Sinful Colors Irish Green (bright but darker green)
Pure Ice Wild Thing
Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet
Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow
Kiss Nail Dress Stickers Bustier ( black and silver floral print on my nails)
Kiss Nail Dress Stickers Cheetah
kiss Nail Dress Peplum (black with rhinestones)



8 comments:

Flaviana Boni said...

cool!

www.dressupforarmageddon.com

Tamina said...

great nails :-)

Heather said...

Love these bright colors!

Unknown said...

Beautiful polish :) im such a polish junkie ... where did u find the Maybelline Color Show .. love that one...

Unknown said...

I found the Maybelline Color Show at Walgreens. They are a new product, so I would check your local drugstore to see if they have them in stock yet. They have some cute colors but the bright blue caught my eye!

Anonymous said...

these are so neat looking, love them all

Bravoe Runway said...

I really love the kiss nail dress! You have a great selection of nail polish :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!