Wednesday, April 25, 2012

All the Pretty Flowers

  Went shopping today and saw all these gorgeous flowers. Who knew Walmart could look so pretty lol? I love the smell of fresh flowers, and with all the different types together it smelt absolutely heavenly! Going to get my hair cut tomorrow. Kinda nervous because I haven't been to a hair salon in two years (I have been trimming my own hair), but I hope the cut will turn out well. I am not really cutting much length off, just adding lots of layers. Wish me luck!








11 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I love fresh flowers, too - how they look and smell! Good luck with your hair cut and greetings from Atlanta. ;-)

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

very cute look! I love how you made you body stand out with this outfit. absolutely adore!
you have a very nice blog, which I definitely love and want to come back.
following you now

Lyosha
Inside and Outside Blog

Unknown said...

what gorgeous photos of you, rachel! you have a beautiful face, and love your hair!

xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

Unknown said...

i love fresh flowers and i always have some in my room...it just makes me soo happy... =)) xxx

Ale said...

gorgeous photos - and loving the hair too!! :)

Malgoose ♥ said...

aaa, I am always so nervous when I let a hairdresser touch the scissors :P
good luck! =)

lapetiteblonde said...

so pretty dear!!so cute look!!
xoxo=)

Stilettos Diary said...

like ur floral pants!!

megha
http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks very much guys! Planning on having new pics of my new hair up tomorrow!

Antonella C’est Moi said...

so pretty baby!!
LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
TWITTER

Heather said...

I cant wait to see your new haircut!