Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"We are their voice."

  Hot pink heels! I have actually had these since high school because I went to three proms: one for junior year with a date, one senior year with a date, and another at my best friend's school. I tried to dress up differently for each prom and these were definitely my favorite shoes that I wore to prom. I know prom is coming up for some of you guys or you just had it, so I was wondering what your prom accessories look like. Yesterday I wore this cute puppy crop top that looks similar to my sister's dog June. I also wore shorts and funky sunglasses, just to keep the look more casual!







shirt/ sunglasses: Forever 21 (the shirt supports the ASPCA) 
shorts: Walmart
shoes: Unlisted by Kenneth Cole

12 comments:

Feenkuss said...

Beautiful pictures, i like your hair :)


xoxo
Ina :*

Malgoose ♥ said...

the first looks like a postcard pic ;)
hey, you look good with this darker hair around ur face :)

Heather said...

really loving your hair! what colors are on your nails?

Anonymous said...

love your hair

Unknown said...

Thanks girls! On my nails I have Orange Flame by Nina Ultra Pro with NYC Starry Silver Glitter on top. The ring finger has Maybelline finish in black and Nicole O.P.I. A Million Sparkles.

Antonella C’est Moi said...

Love your dog..so cute!!!

Alba - Petit Sweet Couture said...

Your dog is so cute!!! xoxo

joy said...

I LOVE the heels and your hair is looking good :)

Bravoe Runway said...

I love the new layout! You look adorable in this outfit and the heels are fab!

Unknown said...

hey, rachel! your sister's dog is absolutely adorable, and love, love your matching top. great hot pink heels to brighten up your outfit. :) happy hump day!

xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

TheTinyHeart said...

What a cute top...I love that it supports the ASPCA (a cause near to my heart!). Following you back now :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

when BABI speaks said...

nice hair! i like your shades, so cute!

Babi