Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"We are their voice."

  Hot pink heels! I have actually had these since high school because I went to three proms: one for junior year with a date, one senior year with a date, and another at my best friend's school. I tried to dress up differently for each prom and these were definitely my favorite shoes that I wore to prom. I know prom is coming up for some of you guys or you just had it, so I was wondering what your prom accessories look like. Yesterday I wore this cute puppy crop top that looks similar to my sister's dog June. I also wore shorts and funky sunglasses, just to keep the look more casual!







shirt/ sunglasses: Forever 21 (the shirt supports the ASPCA) 
shorts: Walmart
shoes: Unlisted by Kenneth Cole

14 comments:

Feenkuss said...

Beautiful pictures, i like your hair :)


xoxo
Ina :*

Malgoose ♥ said...

the first looks like a postcard pic ;)
hey, you look good with this darker hair around ur face :)

Heather said...

really loving your hair! what colors are on your nails?

CottonCandyINK said...

love your hair

Every Day Rachel said...

Thanks girls! On my nails I have Orange Flame by Nina Ultra Pro with NYC Starry Silver Glitter on top. The ring finger has Maybelline finish in black and Nicole O.P.I. A Million Sparkles.

Antonella C'est moi said...

Love your dog..so cute!!!

Alba said...

Your dog is so cute!!! xoxo

Joyce said...

I LOVE the heels and your hair is looking good :)

Bravoe Runway said...

I love the new layout! You look adorable in this outfit and the heels are fab!

Jasmine of ❤AdamAlexMommy❤ said...

hey, rachel! your sister's dog is absolutely adorable, and love, love your matching top. great hot pink heels to brighten up your outfit. :) happy hump day!

xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

TheTinyHeart said...

What a cute top...I love that it supports the ASPCA (a cause near to my heart!). Following you back now :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

when BABI speaks said...

nice hair! i like your shades, so cute!

Babi

AVY said...

Cute :)


/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

Floortje said...

I really like your blog dear!
Keep posting!
XO