Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Tutorial/ Cherry Blossom Eyes

         I have been loving hot pink and turquoise lately and I thought they were the perfect colors for an Easter egg inspired look. I added a pretty white glitter and false lashes to intensify the eyes, but kept the lips a neutral/ nude. I would love it if you watched my tutorial! I still need to work on keeping my voice calm and clear, but I am getting better with every video I make! Happy Easter my loves!






makeup: Spoiled Brat Wet'n'Wild Eyeshadow Palette, Hard Candy Loose Glitter Broadway, Maybelline Sugared Almond lipstick, Lancome Poudre Soleil Bronze Dore, Kiss 100% Human Hair False Lashes

nails: Kiss Nail Stickers Bustier (have already had on for a week and a half and thought they have grown out, they still look great!)

6 comments:

joy said...

Your eye make up is so pretty, I love the bit of pink :)

Sazi Efionayi said...

cute make up

http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

Aging Ophelia said...

Cute. I like the blue strappy shoes, especially.

- Isabélla said...

Nice make up! :D
x


http://justanother-diary.blogspot.com

Antonella C’est Moi said...

lovely<3 so cute!!!
LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
TWITTER

Unknown said...

thanks for the sweet comments!