Friday, April 27, 2012

"Two sides:One is light; one is dark."

  Hey guys so I decided to do something completely different with my hair! Not sure I like it yet, because when I look in the mirror I am like, "Who is that girl!?" I think I will get used to to though. I know it might not be everyone's cup of tea because it is so extreme. Got party hair! I told her just to put black on the ends, but she separated my hair into five sections, then only left one blonde! I cut of two inches in the back and added layers in front. Even though I still have long hair it feels so light now because I also razored the ends. It will be so much nicer in summer not to have heavy hair! Hair dresses are always like, "Wow, you have so much hair!" because I have super thick hair. The girl who did my hair actually said "I feel like I am cutting extensions!" but it is all my real hair girls! You can be brutally honest if you like it or not. I don't know why but I was super worried everyone would be like, "What the f**k did you do to your hair?", but I really do care what you guys think. Your like my online buddies!











The title is actually a quote from Lost (John Locke) for fans of that show! If not watch it on Netflix!

shirt/skirt: Target
shoes: Forever 21
necklace: my favorite necklace because my mom gave to me before she passed away. worth more than diamonds to me!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new hair ;-)

Unknown said...

Love this :) I love your hair ;) did u do it yourself ?

Unknown said...

thanks girls! It is actually the first time I have gotten my hair professionally done in two years!

Laura! (: said...

Love them shoes xxx

Malgoose ♥ said...

wow, revolution!

you will get used to it, I remember my first day of 'bleeched life', couldn't believe it was me :P

also had partly red had once, changes are fun :)

joy said...

wow so different than your old hairstyle, but I really like it! It looks so cool :) And your outfit is pretty too!

Antonella C’est Moi said...

love the new hair :)
LA MODE OUI C'EST MOI
FACEBOOK
BLOGLOVIN
TWITTER

Ale said...

I like it A LOT!!! Xx

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I love your hair like that! So cool! And i like the way you have combined these colors in your outfit!

Unknown said...

Thanks! Francesca I was trying to incorporate similar colors in my outfit. I was feeling the multiple colors!

Izzy said...

the new hair looks awesome! very spunky :)

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

Heather said...

i freaking LOVE it. i had the same thing a few years ago..just opposite:) black on top, blonde on the bottom. you are rocking it though! and those shoes are cute.

Bravoe Runway said...

Your hair looks awesome! I love the 2 toned colour!

Anonymous said...

Love the colorblocking outfit and I like your hair!


http://365daysfashiondiary.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks everyone! I kinda feel like JWoww from Jersey Shore lol!

ADELINA ALEXANDER said...

Thank you darling! I followed you back!
xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks Adelina! Cannot wait to see more of your posts!

Golden Cheer Grahams said...

I was showing a part of your blog and I love that style !
Those blue colors suit you so much !

Anonymous said...

boobielicous ! !! checking out that sexy cleavage thanks x xxxxx