Sunday, April 15, 2012

Footloose

  Yesterday my sister and I went to a local park to see how high the dam was this year. As you can tell it looks extremely high and I think it looks gorgeous! Since we had a little hill to climb, I didn't feel like dressing up.The neon yellow plaid shirt and Converse looked sporty, but the pastel yellow jeans  and hairstyle added a girlie feel. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!









shirt: Bosswear
jeans: Kohl's
Converses: Target (pretty lavender color!)
peace sign earrings: Sears
lipstick: Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake

9 comments:

Heather said...

I love your style, girl!! Bright colored skinnies are my favorite:)

Unknown said...

Thanks! I love them!

Malgoose ♥ said...

love the little earings and sunglasses :)

Natalie Leung said...

great look! love your yellow jacket :)

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks so much! In the summertime I can't live without sunglasses!!

Mrs D. said...

oh my gosh. you look so lovely!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jul!

Leather handbags for women said...

awesome pics

- Isabélla said...

Nice outfit! The yellow shirt is beautifull!
x



http://justanother-diary.blogspot.com