Sunday, April 15, 2012

Footloose

  Yesterday my sister and I went to a local park to see how high the dam was this year. As you can tell it looks extremely high and I think it looks gorgeous! Since we had a little hill to climb, I didn't feel like dressing up.The neon yellow plaid shirt and Converse looked sporty, but the pastel yellow jeans  and hairstyle added a girlie feel. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!









shirt: Bosswear
jeans: Kohl's
Converses: Target (pretty lavender color!)
peace sign earrings: Sears
lipstick: Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake

9 comments:

Heather said...

I love your style, girl!! Bright colored skinnies are my favorite:)

Every Day Rachel said...

Thanks! I love them!

Malgoose ♥ said...

love the little earings and sunglasses :)

Natalie Leung said...

great look! love your yellow jacket :)

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Every Day Rachel said...

Thanks so much! In the summertime I can't live without sunglasses!!

Jul said...

oh my gosh. you look so lovely!

Every Day Rachel said...

Thanks Jul!

Leather handbags for women said...

awesome pics

Ana Martins said...

Nice outfit! The yellow shirt is beautifull!
x



http://justanother-diary.blogspot.com