Friday, December 2, 2011

Train Wreck

  I've been busy at work this week, but I've been wanting to do a blog post so after work today I got dressed up in this faux-fur rabbit vest and took some pictures at the railroad tracks. I even got my boyfriend Cameron to take a couple photos, but he only let me put on one. Soon I want to do a couple blog with him because I think it would be so fun! Lol. Even though I've been busy I have some great blogs planned (Kourtney Kardashian, Gwen Stefani, Kate Beckinsale and more of my own style) so please keep coming back! I love reading any comments you guys have. If there is anything you want to see, or not to see anymore, please let me know!









I like this nailpolish because it is a great alternative to black. It reminds me of dark chocolate (or dried blood if you are into vampy things).

vest: Forever21
ring: Forever21
skirt: Walmart
shirt: Fashion Bug
shoes: Kohl's (Jennifer Lopez Collection)
nailpolish: Sinful Colors Georgio 980
eyeshadow: Luxiva Luminous Shadow Loca Mocha ( it is a gorgeous dark gold)

1 comment:

Tina Wesson said...

Great pictures! I like your moccasins Cameron, very cool!