Monday, December 12, 2011

Edgy Sophiscation

  My boyfriend and I went to the park today to walk around and enjoy the river. It was chilly but not too bad. We then went out to dinner at the White House Grill which is a Mediterranean, Turkish, Greek, and Italian restaurant I have gone to since it first opened up when I was six years old. I love it there! The first time I ate there with my family, the restaurant was in a tiny building that could barely hold ten tables. It has been amazing to watch it turn into one of the most popular restaurant in my area! It is also nice to see the owner and some of the waitresses and chat with them, because they have watched me grow up. Is there a restaurant or a place that is special to you? How long have you been going there? Why is it special to you?














I like how this scarf has skulls all over it, but is purple so it is not too edgy.

jeans: Target
boots: Kmart
scarf: Target
ring: Target
shirt: Maurice's
jacket: Macy's
headband: vintage
eyeshadow: Merle Norman Bamboo Bronze RT6E and Wet'n' Wild Spolied Brat 336

I also did a you tube video you can watch below!

No comments: