Saturday, December 10, 2011

Manhattan Boots

  My boyfriend Cameron and I met up with one of our old roommates for brunch today. I used to live with six people, at the same time, in a house we rented.  Sure, it was crazy and fights broke out occasionally, but it was also one of the most exciting and fun times of my life. If you were bored, you always had someone to hang out with. It was nice to catch up with Sam today and see how he is doing. After brunch, Sam and Cam went to go hang out and I met up with my sister. She only had today off this week, so we headed to the mall, totally forgetting everyone would be Christmas shopping. We went to Forever21 and it was insane. Because there were so many people are in one shop, it was so loud, and chaotic, and hot. Do you have any funny or embarrassing stories that occurred while living with roomies or siblings? What do you think of holiday shopping?



Look at the sky high heel!







Since my father is from Scotland, I am part of a Scottish clan. This is my Celtic clan crest. It is Latin for "I Shine, Not Burn." My clan name is Mackenzie.


These are the boots I wore from the Kardashian Kollection. They are called the Manhattan boot. I love that it has the sister's signatures on the bottom.

boots: Kardashian Kollection at Sears
hat: JCPenney
leggings: Macy's
belt: Macy's
blazer: thrift store
shirt: thrift store
crest badge: got in airport in Scotland
nails same as last post

No comments: