Saturday, December 31, 2011

New's Year's Eve Party Outfit

  For the last day of 2011 I wore this Karashian Kollection  corset-inspired maxi dress. I really like the print, which they call "Vintage Tiger". I need to get it hemmed a little, because it is a bit long, but wearing heels helped. Although we spent the morning in Red Lodge, we drove to Billings for a party that night. Billings is the largest city in Montana, and it is great for my boyfriend and I to see friends we used to go to college with at Montana State University. I hope you enjoy these pictures. Some pictures have Native American pieces. What did you do for New Year's Eve? Did you go to a party or stay in with family and friends?









dress:Kardashian Kollection at Sears
boots: Payless
jacket: Macy's
tights: Target
ring: Forever21
eyeshadow is Wet'n'Wild Spoiled Brat

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMGOSHHH.. this great is stunning . i love it .. it so flattering and HOTT... i may have to go find this sucker. haha.. u look great in it .

Unknown said...

Thanks Britney! Yeah I love the print of the dress and that is form fitting on top, but loose and long on bottom. It makes me feel sexy, lol! It is a Kardashian Kollection dress! You can order it off line if you don't have a Sears near you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your comment and following my blog, glad you like <3
in love with yours style!

Unknown said...

Aww, thank you so much!