Sunday, December 4, 2011

Kourtney Kardashian Inspired Boots

  My boyfriend and I went to a park to walk our dogs. It was an eerie day because the sky was almost colorless and no one was at the park, but I did have fun playing on the swings ( I still love swing sets lol).
  I was extremely excited to find these boots at Forever21 last week, because I liked Kourtney Kardashian's Chanel boots she constantly wears. When I saw my sister had a similar faux-fur vest to Kourt's K-Dash for QVC vest, I asked to borrow it so I could recreate this look Kourt wore out to dinner with her mom and baby Mason. Kourtney just announced her second pregnancy and I am very excited for her! What did you think of Kourtney's news? Are you a fan of the Kardashian family?
  Also Kardashian related, I have always loved the Kardashian style and I was so excited when the Kardashian Kollection came out at Sears, but I was not in love with the prices. I am a very frugal person. I try not to buy expensive items ($60 and up for me is expensive) unless I really cannot live without the item. I was so excited to hear about a Kardashian sale going on and I pounced on it. I cannot wait to show you what I got ( a dress for me, a dress for my sister, a faux-fur vest and a pair of boots.) I got everything at a great price. The total would have originally been $380 but I got it for $126! What sales have you found this season?
  







vest: borrowed from sister
pants: DKNY
shirt: Dress Barn
boots: Forever21 (got last week. they are not online, but you can probably still find them in the store)
bag: Target
eyeshadow: Elizabeth Arden Neutral Cashmeres Color Intrigue Eyeshadow Quad
nails same as last post

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love love the boots<3