Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

  Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone had a great day. I love Thanksgiving because of all the great memories that people bring up and the new ones you make.  And of course I love the food. I love how turkey makes you sleepy, so the atmosphere of the day is relaxed. I had to work, but it was only two hours so I got to enjoy the rest of the day. I decided to show you guys what I wore today because I like how the look turned out. How was your holiday? What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?
 (Sorry the pictures are blurry, I think it was the moisture in the air.)









jacket: Forever21 (just got yesterday for $30)
belt: Target (just got yesterday for $13)
dress: vintage
purse: Baby Phat
bracelet: present from my dad when he returned from Chile
booties: Payless
necklace: Target
eyeshadow: L.A. Colors Shooting Star BES502 and Wet'n'Wild Spolied Brat 336
nails same as last post

No comments: