Monday, November 14, 2011

Puppy Love

 I got off work earlier than normal today, so I decided to do an outfit since I haven't done one in a couple days. I wanted to be comfortable and warm cause it was chilly and lightly snowing. After work I took  my puppy Brody for a walk. My cat Sassy also followed us lol.  Then I went around and did a few errands with my sister Becca. Not a too exciting day, but it was chill so I enjoyed it. I took some cute photos with Brody because he loves getting in them lol. What do you do on a normal day?



This puffer vest is so warm and I love the faux-fur.


The ends of my hair are already turning blonde again because the color is washing out fast.



Since the ends of my hair are turning blonde again, my hair kinda looks pink lol. I wish it wasn't washing out so fast.



Kisses lol.






I love how soft this faux-fur purse is.

hat: handmade
shirt: Macy's
vest: BB Dakota
faux-fur purse: Bueno
boots: Payless
skirt: Bisou Bisou
leggings: Walmart

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this one , it like the outfit reminds me of the wilderness . lovely u look hott<3