Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kardashian Week Inspired Outfit #1

 I think the Kardashian family is something you either love or hate. I personally love the Kardashians because it reminds me of really families, including my own. I first started watching them with my sister when the first Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami was airing. Recently Kim announced her divorce to Kris Humphries, and many people speculate what it is about. I just want to say good luck to the family, and I am sure they can get through this rough patch. I have been planning to do a Kardashian Week since I started blogging last month and I decided maybe now would be a good time to show support for the family. I wanted to do a week because many people recreate outfits, but most do it randomly and not all at the same time. Some of these are older outfits as well. Love them or hate them, I hope you enjoy the inspired looks!












leggings: Walmart
ring: Payless
jean jacket: Squeeze Jeans
tank: Walmart
earrings: Maurice's-- a present from Yuri!
boots: Payless
nails: Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby 369
lipstick: Maybelline Sugared Almond 745
eyeshadows: Lancome Positive, Suntouched, Lezard, Guest List

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love love love this, I love how all ut outfit are affordable and cute , but still edgy , keep it out , im not following u britters89.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment Britney!