1. Kate Beckinsale in Fiorentini and Baker Bean buckle boots. I love boots with buckles because they are relaxed and grungy, yet are stylish. Depending on the outfit you wear, they can look hardcore or they can give a subtle edge to a girlie outfit. I am happy because I got a pair similar to Kate's yesterday at Kmart and I cannot wait to wear an outfit with them to show you guys.
2. Megan Fox in Jimmy Choo boots. I love how casual boots like these can be wear everywhere no matter the occasion. I love that even though these Uggs are so casual, they have a lovely detailing. These are sheepskin so they are extremely warm. When I looked these up today I realized they are actually on sale from $542.25 to $199.88 which is 63%! That is not something I would like to spend on a pair of boots, but if you can you should totally check them out. (Not trying to promote anything just want you guys to not miss out on this opportunity if you want them.) Or if you are looking for a similar option, there is a pair at Old Navy that I want to get for $20.
3. Diane Kruger in Miu Miu heels. I love how these and sparkly and peep toe. I also like where they cut off at the ankle. I think these would be the perfect holiday shoe.
4. Rachel Bilson in Phillip Lim booties. I love Rachel Bilson's style. I am the same height as her, so like her, I wear heels as often as possible. Her outfits always look put together and the pieces she has always look interesting. I love these chunky booties that she threw on with a cheetah scarf and Chanel bag.
4. Rachel Bilson in Burberry booties. Again Rachel chooses a great ankle bootie. I love the edge they add to her outfit. The thin stilettos and the multiple straps add a dark and dangerous feel to her dress and heavy jacket.
5. Rachel Bilson in Camilla Skovgaard chain heels. These add an expected edge to Rachel's 70's style dress. I love how chains make anything look more badass.
6. Lucy Hale in Ruthis Davis. First of all I love black ankle booties, but these are even more amazing because of the spike design and the chunky zipper in the back.
7. Lucy Hale in Giuseppe Zanotti heeless shoes. I do think they look really weird and I am not sure I would ever wear them, but I also think they look interesting. I am wondering if they are easy to stand in. I think they go great with her dress.
8. Lucy Hale in Giuseppe Zanotti gladiator heels. I love how they are chunky and edgy, but she adds a delicate light toenail polish with them.