Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Inspired Glamour

 I recently saw a pic of Kim and Kourtney Kardashian with Kourt's son Mason. The pictures were really cute and I was excited when I remembered my sister had recently got a cape similar to Kim's.  I asked my sister to do photos with me and we had a lot of fun. We ended up laughing almost the entire time! To do these photos, we went to a park and the air is definitely getting chilly! One thing I love about cold weather is that the air smells so good! What do you think about Kim and Kourt's casual style? Kourtney is wearing what looks like flat, white, oxford shoes, but I went with a pair of brown heeled oxfords! Do you like men's wear inspired shoes?

















I like Kourt's necklace a lot (actually I prefer it to mine lol), but this is a cute alternative.

my outfit:
necklace: Deb
shoes: Maurice's
pants: DKNY
shirt: JCPenney
lipstick: Wet n' Wild 521A
nails same as last post

Becca's outfit:
shirt: Rue21
pants: Old Navy
boots: Walmart
cape: Fred Meyer
lipstick:  Maybelline Sugared Almond 745


Kourtney's outfit:
pants: Camilla + Marc
shirt: Dolce & Gabbana
shoes: Mui Mui
necklace: Nissa

Kim's outfit:
cape: Houndstooth

I do not have any rights to this picture. I got it off Kim's blog at:
http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/2011/10/12/fun-at-the-brooklyn-bridge-park/kim-kourtney-kardashian-fun-brooklyn-bridge-park-101011-2/



I do not have any rights to this picture. I got it at Kourtney's blog at:
http://officialkourtneyk.celebuzz.com/2011/10/a-beautiful-day-at-the-brooklyn-bridge-park/kourtney-kardashian-has-a-fun-day-at-brooklyn-bridge-park-with-son-mason-5/

No comments: