Friday, October 28, 2011

60's Style Inspired

 Sixties fashion is coming back into popularity this year.  This dress has a 60's feel with the pleating and defined waist. I wore this look out to dinner with friends. We went Top of India which I love going to whenever I can.  My parents were both from Britain, so I was introduced to Indian food at an early age.  One of my favorite memories is going to an amazing Indian restaurant in Glasgow, Scotland when I was about 6 years old. It has become a ritual to take certain friends to Indian at least once a year.



These two characters, Joan and Betty, are on the AMC's 60's based show Mad Men. I enjoy watching Mad Men, even though sometimes the characters annoy me, their personalities seem realistic and I like seeiong how life may have been back then.













dress: vintage
purse: vintage
earrings: Payless
pearl bracelet: used to be my mom's
gold bracelet: Walmart
shoes: Maurice's
yellow tank top: Walmart
nails same as last post

No comments: