Monday, October 10, 2011

Fuschia and Black

  I have always enjoyed photography. When I was a little girl, my sister and I would fight over who would get to take pictures on our family vacations.  Pictures hold a lot of meaning to me because I like to like at them whenever I miss a loved one or to remember a great memory or place. I have also always loved fashion, or maybe not actually fashion, but different styles and clothes. Clothes can say many things about a person.  My mom was my biggest fashion inspiration, but my other style icons are Mila Kunis, Megan Fox, Kim, Kourtney, and Khloe Kardashian, Rachel Bilson, Vanessa Hudgens, Nicole Richie, Kate Beckinsale, Diane Kruger and Jessica Alba. Today was a rainy, slightly chilly day. My little sister Rebecca was sweet and took photos of me in the light rainfall. This is a inexpensive outfit that anyone can create.















blazer: thrift store
boots: Nordstrom (used to be my mom's)
dress: Walmart
leggings: Walmart
watch: Walmart
makeup: Clinique 07 Egyptian cream liner and Maybelline mineral powder and foundation
hair: curled with Revlon Spiral Iron

No comments: