Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Stunner Shades

  I think white shorts are perfect for summer! I try to stay away from white in the winter because I am so pale, but of course with a tan they look great! If you are afraid to wear white because it stains easily (always seem to get a giant stain on me when wearing white!!), then this cream and tan pair is a great alternative. I love the design on these shorts and all the sporadic dots of color! I went for a basic pastel purple top to make this more of a casual everyday go-to outfit.








shorts/shirt: Target
necklace: my grandmother from Scotland gave it to me for my 16th birthday
sunnies: Forever 21
shoes: Payless

16 comments:

Malgoose ♥ said...

I love white shorts and white pants, you can mix them with so many colours, love it =)

such a cute little doggie! :)

Heather said...

love the sunglasses. i have a pair like them

silhouette said...

amazing outfit!!

Squared said...

cute shorts!!!

Every Day Rachel said...

Thanks girls!

Bernadeth said...

perfect for summer and i love your shoes!

Visit my blog? Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

Bravoe Runway said...

I love the shorts, and the heels look great with this outfit Rachel!

Francesca Romana Capizzi said...

Those shorts are fab! I lalso love the tee!
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Facebook
Bloglovin'

UnA said...

ah uber cute look!
love your shoes

xoxo

Antonella C'est moi said...

Those shorts are fab..:)

Chris said...

Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
I think this community could also interest you.
Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
Regards
Chris
To find out, click on the link below:
http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

Jasmine of ❤AdamAlexMommy❤ said...

cute shorts and sunnies, rachel!

xoxo
jasmine
AdamAlexMommy

Viviana said...

Now following :)
www.fashiontruffles.com

Janneke said...

What a super beautiful necklace! Love it!

Every Day Rachel said...

Thank you! That sounds like a great opportunity.

shoppanna said...

Such a cute little doggie! <3 --->
Follow this blog :)