Sunday, January 8, 2012

Last Night As Twenty-One

  Tomorrow I turn twenty-two years old. It is so crazy to think about! Since everyone I live with has class tomorrow, we decided to have a little celebration tonight.  I was excited to wear my cheetah print stiletto booties and leopard hoop earrings, as well as a cute brown and yellow checkered sweater dress I got for Christmas from my sister Rebecca.  My sister's boyfriend R.J. made dinner: Jagerschnitzel and blue cheese and apple stuffed mushrooms. Then we had Boston creme cake and champagne, while I opened  my presents. I got so many amazing things and I am so happy to have people that love and care for me. I was most excited for a new bed set, makeup brushes, and the new Rihanna perfume. The only thing I wish I could change is that not many of my family members could be there, as everyone besides my dad (who lives in Florida) and my sister, live outside the U.S. On a side note, I did want to give a shout out to Casandra, who is my boyfriend's sister. She turned 16 today and I love her like  a little sister.  I hope next year we can celebrate our birthdays together. What is your favorite thing about your birthday? Who do you love to celebrate it with?







dress: thrift store
booties: Dollhouse
earrings: Red Fox
bracelet: was my mom's
tights: Walmart
nailpolish is Sinful Colors Amnesty

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Im loving tho shoes, super hot :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Britney! Cheetah and leopard print are an obsession of mine, lol!