Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kourtney Kardashian Splendid Sweater

  With cold weather comes the inevitable illness, and I haven't been feeling great lately. However, today I got out in the sunshine to get some needed vitamins. Kourtney Kardashian wore this casual outfit this week, and her sexy Koolaburra boots definitely steal the show. My look-a like version is from Beyonce's clothing line Dereon (although you can find other similar looks: for example Vera Wang's pair at Kohl's etc.) Hope you enjoy this recreation of Kourt's street style!










sweater ($12)/tank top: Walmart
jeans: Kohl's
bag: Target
boots: Beyonce's clothing line Dereon 
sunglasses ($10): Forever 21

Kourtney's outfit: Splendid sweater ($88), Bleulab jeans ($225) , Koolaburra boots, Celine bag and Tom Ford sunglasses


8 comments:

Sazi Efionayi said...

you av got a really lovely blog,come check out my blog and follow if you like it,i will follow back

http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

lucia m said...

love the outfit!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Niki said...

Cute!

Unknown said...

Love This <3 I love the boot u wore with this .. Hott<3

Niki said...

I'm your newest follower!

Anonymous said...

I love your boots!
I'm your newest follower :)

Check out my blog at:
http://www.itsaglamlife.blogspot.com

Fashionobsession-mieni said...

I like your Outfit! The Sweater ist great i and the shoes are amazing:)

Hope you visit me on my Blog
fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

You are so Beautiful girl,I follow you kiss kiss