Wednesday, February 29, 2012

It's All In the Pattern

  I do not usually wear flats, because I actually feel more comfortable in heels but I couldn't resist these cute, patterned ones. I wanted to be very casual today, and I had a slight hippie vibe because of my funky top and head band (that I actually made last summer, so that is why it looks like just a bunch of string tied together lol.) What do you prefer: heels or flats?








shoes/jeans/belt: Target
sweater: thrift store
green and blue rings: Forever 21
dolphin ring: boutique
nails: Kiss Nail Art in Soft Blue and Soft Purple

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice red pants, love the nails too

Unknown said...

it looks so great where you are! =) love the jeans and your shoes are so rad!hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration!XO

Paulina Zwierzchowska said...

Great pants, love the color:)

Unknown said...

i love blue and red together--one of my fave color combos. :) those flats are amazing!
xoxo
jasmine

lovelyxobsessions said...

So cute, loving your nails and flats.

Thanks for following, now following back (;

www.lovelyxobsessions.blogspot.com

l said...

Cute outfit <3

Heather Honey said...

I love your shoes! Cute blog :)

heatherhoneyblog.blogspot.com

Inês de Castro said...

Adorable look! Your ballet flats are lovely :)

Heather Honey said...

Following back! :)

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I am really loving that sweater and those amazing rings!!!
Come to visit my blog and if you want let’s follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
xoxo
Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
Bloglovin'
Facebook

The chic and cheap said...

your blog is really nice!... would you like each other??
Let me know! :)

xoxo
THE CHIC AND CHEAP BLOG

Aleksandra Skorupan said...

love your hairdo and your nails <3
ballerina flats are pretty awesome too

Blonde hair, Blue jeans said...

lovely ballerinas!

Carrie said...

Cute shoes and love the red pants!

Style in the City

Natasha Marie said...

Love your blog ! Now following!
You're gorgeous doll :)

Tasha Marie