Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Something Blue 2

  The other day I put up the first set of pics I took with Rebecca and Casandra.  We had so much fun, so it was hard to choose just a few pictures. We walked down by the river and in the woods near our house.   The turquoise sea animal necklace I am wearing was a present from my boyfriend and I absolutely love it!













my necklace: Betsey Johnson
my  turquoise sandals: Target
my pink lips: Revlon Lip Balm Just Bitten "Lovesick" (seen on Emma Stone in ads)
Rebecca's blue ruffle dress: Deb
Rebecca's red lips: Revlon Creme Lustrous "Wine with Everything"

18 comments:

Ann said...

Nice pics...
love the necklaces.
Have a wonderful day!

Every Day Rachel said...

Thanks Ann!

Malgoose ♥ said...

blue - a new black :) looking lovely!

Naina said...

That's a really nice necklace! And your two-tone hair is so rad.

SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

Amy Grace said...

Looking lovely in your pictures!! Your hair is amazing x

Metajojuana Nyt said...

Love the setting!! Do check my blog and I'd love it if we follow each other if you like?

Love, Nyt
Metajojuana under a Starry Nyt

Metajojuana Nyt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
diana said...

love blue and black cmbo¡¡ so nice pics¡¡ xoxo

Bravoe Runway said...

That lipstick is gorgeous, I am def going to try it, love how it looks on you and Emma.

Roni E. said...

I love the matchy matchy blues you ladies are wearing! And love your necklace (boyfriend did a good job!).

I'm having a giveaway if you want to enter to win some cute stuff :)

Every Day Rachel said...

Thanks! Yeah my boyfriend has gotten me some great stuff this year to encourage me with blogging. I am thankful for his support (and of course cute presents lol!)

Anthea Lau said...

love blue! nice colour coordination!
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Latest on my blog: Win $300 to Spend on Boticca!

Every Day Rachel said...

Thanks Athena! I will definitely be checking out your blog!

Adam Alex said...

lovely blue outfits! great trio, you guys are. your outfit is so pretty on you, rachel!


jasmine
A❤A

Ester Ramos said...

you look adorable on that dress!

Megan Diaz said...

Pretty photos! Love the blue in them!
xx

Hot Pink Day
Libi & Lola

Allison said...

The photos are so funny! Love the blue!

:)
Allison
A's Fashion Files

shoppanna said...

Amazing dress <3<3<3