Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Day

 It is the first day of 2012! I hope everyone had a great night last for NYE and I hope everyone is excited for what the new year holds. My boyfriend Cameron and I spent the day with his grandparents and dad, and I went for a very relaxed look with natural hair and barely any makeup. Tomorrow we are driving back to Idaho. I am not looking forward to the eight hour drive!
 I love these boots Cam's grandmother Grace gave me. They are from Sweden and I love the design. It feels as if you are floating when you cross over snow. They have points at the end of them that remind me of canoes or little elf shoes! I also got some great shoes from my sister for Christmas that I cannot wait to show you! What are your favorite things from Christmas? What are your plans for the new year?









boots: present from Grace, love them!
sweater: Walmart
shirt: Walmart
jeans: Walmart
necklace: Deb

No comments: