Sunday, October 16, 2011

Kourtney Kardashian Inspired Polka Dots

I love Kourtney's style. I watch Keeping up the Kardashians and all the spin-offs.  I think they all have great style and I love their personalities.  I was so excited to recreate a similar look! Do you like polka dots and fuchsia lips?














my outfit
blouse: vintage
pants: DKNY
booties: Walmart
bag: Target
lipstick: Wild`n`Wild 521A (some of it had worn off by the time I took the pics)
nailpolish: Maybelline Express Finish Black 60 Seconds
rings: been in family for generations, heirlooms

Kourtney's outfits:
pants: Kardashian Kollection
blouse: K-Dash for QVC


I have no rights to this picture. I got it from Kourtney's blog at:

http://officialkourtneyk.celebuzz.com/2011/10/hosting-the-today-show-in-k-dash-and-kardashian-kollection/kourtney-kardashian-looks-chic-in-black-white-blouse-8/?bfm_index=2&bfm_page=0

No comments: